- Send with Email
- Share to Google
- Share to del.icio.us
- Share to Stumbleupon
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
For example, local, national and European decision makers can now all consult, online, the FRA evidence they need to better formulate targeted policies. National Human Rights Bodies and civil society can stay informed of the latest FRA work in a wide range of our thematic areas, enabling us to work together to help make a difference on the ground for people across the European Union. And the site is also readily accessible to Europe’s citizens. In this way, it will contribute to raising rights awareness.
In addition to a new design, we have introduced the following new features:
- Thematic access to FRA evidence-based advice;
- Comprehensive coverage of all FRA data collection and analysis including projects and surveys;
- Filtered content by theme, date, related Charter of Fundamental Rights Chapters, etc.;
- Easy access to the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights in all official languages on mobile devices;
- Biographies of FRA experts;
- Better search and navigation;
- Downloadable images for the media;
- Enhanced video and photo galleries.
These new and improved features allow users to easily find the latest information, or browse the site to easily find detailed information on what FRA is doing or has done in a given subject.
Furthermore, we have focused on improving the FRA website’s structure, search functions and visibility making it more accessible for people with disabilities.
As a website is never completed, FRA will continue to work on further improving the site. It would therefore welcome feedback to help refine the site and better serve its users. Please contact email@example.com with your suggestions.
We would like to thank all our stakeholders who helped us rework the website, through filling the online survey in October and November 2011, or giving up their valuable time to help test the site.
If you want to keep abreast of the latest FRA developments on our website – from upcoming events, latest publications or new findings - don’t hesitate to contact us.
I hope you enjoy our new website and look forward to working with you to help make it even more relevant to your work!